Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
Joined
·
60,646 Posts
That looks very nice. I cleaned mine up yesterday as well since it was so nice outside (for once.)
 

·
Hawaii Five-O
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
That looks very nice. I cleaned mine up yesterday as well since it was so nice outside (for once.)
Yeah, it was really nice outside today..... Took some Pictures... Will post after the Paint job!



Hey, like I always say, love the sedans....especially the SE's that don't look like SE's.....very cool! [thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Looks good. Gotta love a clean car. It is killing me here in MN I can't drive down the block after cleaning it with out it getting dirty. Oh well not to much longer before it stays nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,134 Posts
Car looks very good........It must suck to drive a manual without any RPM tach to help you...........feel sorry for you...:)

Peace...........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,900 Posts
Rockn&Rolln said:
Looks good. Gotta love a clean car. It is killing me here in MN I can't drive down the block after cleaning it with out it getting dirty. Oh well not to much longer before it stays nice.
Off topic, where you from in Minnesota?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,900 Posts
Car looks great, I got the same problem that Rockn&Rolln has, I washed the car twice in one week and it still looks bad. Can't wait to wash mine up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It must suck to drive a manual without any RPM tach to help you...
yea...i wish I have a tach. thats about the only thing i don't like my car. but oh well...i can live with a aftermarket one
 

·
Hawaii Five-O
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
vassili95 said:
Car looks very good........It must suck to drive a manual without any RPM tach to help you...........feel sorry for you...:)

Peace...........
focuSE said:
yea...i wish I have a tach. thats about the only thing i don't like my car. but oh well...i can live with a aftermarket one
This doesn't make since...where is the clutch pedal? Maybe I can't see it in the picture but it looks like you just had the auto-shifter modified to look manny....I'm not accusing, but the no-tach did kinda throw me off.....if it is auto....nice conversion.
 

·
*~*
Joined
·
13,045 Posts
Very nice and noticed you are from Elk Grove!! Hi Illini friend!! We sure need more of you guys around!! Great job on the car, looks good.[wave]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,134 Posts
Odublar....if you look at the picture again, you will see that he has 2 after market pedals and you cannot see the accelerator one.........

Peace.........
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top