Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Wow, that is actually pretty sweet. I don't know anything about CF, could the heat cause damage to it? Also, I have the same tail lights in CF. Looks awesome.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
wow, i like that....alot, where did you get that? Im curious cause its badass.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
djSlimQ said:
is it just a c/f layover?
i think its all CF, b/c if you look at the first picture, if you look towards the inside of the tip,
you can kinda see the strands of CF like on the outside.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Cool idea but not my style.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Bizzy_13 said:
I made this at work.

SVT_BMXer said:
..... where did you get that?.....
I just realized how dumb my question was.. [?|] I should read more. Anyways, looks great man [thumb]

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
very original.....that's a very creative idea. I like it.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
It appears you acquired a composite shaft (like those used for watercraft -- creation of the mast) and you cut it at a slant... It looks too straight to be 100% made from scratch.

It doesn't look bad. Just protrudes from the bumper a bit too far.

What type of work do you do?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Yes I agree w/ you it sticks out a bit far for my liking, but iI had to cover the stock pipe. And it comes just to the stock pipe tip. If I put it back any farthur, the tail pipe would stick out. But Im cutting off my muffler today, so maybe when I run pipe, I'll make it shorter.
But I work 4 a co. that makes a lot of c/f parts. So I hooked it up of a scrap piece of spin pole from a mast of a sail boat.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can make you one for a small cost, if you want. We have these cut outs all day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts