Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all. im drivin an 06 with 33,xxx miles on it and i have a bumper to bumper warranty til 36,000mi. theres not much wrong with my car but there are a few issues i'd liked to get fixed if i can on my warranty b4 it goes. if you are knowledgeable in this area, please inform me if these issues would be covered:

1) passenger-side seat doesn't recline
2) missing a screw in my back-driverside tire well to hold the plastic to car. i have a twist tie there doing an amazing job tho.
3) when i got my last oil change at J*ffy L*be, they said my entire fuel system needs cleaning and i need a new fuel filter

that's really it. i just would like to know if these are covered under bumper-to-bumper. wait a sec. i'm gonna add one more thing:

4) get a reflash (LOL duratec forum readers). my car was manufactured in 02/06, it might be able to use a good reflash.

now thats it. thanks guys!

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
1&2: Yes, they should be able to cover it under warranty.
3: No, that is maintence, and JL is just trying to upsell on the fuel system cleaning. Fuel filter is correct maintence, but the fuel system cleaning is probably just a bottle of off-the-shelf cleaner they pour in the tank. But neither of these will be free of charge under warranty; just service.
4: Maybe. Depends on how well you talk to your service advisor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts