Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Those wheels look AWESOME ma'am.

Im looking for a volant, a member here has talked to me about purchasing his when he goes turbo. Im still waiting to get my DP back from the mechanic!! 8-(

Anywho, very nice whip indeed!
Thank you very much! [like]

you need to work more on that fuel door it does not sit flush
Yeah, there are a lot of quirks, issues with the car, I'll get around to fixing them all eventually, but I just don't wanna get dirty [;)]

Took it to a car meet last night, it was very well liked! When it used to have the OEM+ theme and Tarmacs, nobody at car shows would even glance at it except for other Focus people, but now people love it! Everyone asked me about the car and a lot of them said that my Focus was the only one that they have ever liked!

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
I haven't been on the Forums in a while, but I thought this Focus was owned by a male? Did you do a user name-change too?

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I am the original owner of the car. What I will say on a public forum is that I am transgender. Since this is a car forum and my life is not car related, if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me [like]

Yes, i changed my username too :)

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
You do have to respect her for having enough intestinal fortitude to inform you that you were/are correct about the "previous" owner.......

/me runs and hides!!

Anywho, she's got the car "dressup" thing all figured out. And I may have said this before Katie Kay, but it deserves to be said again, I totally love what you've done with the place Ma'am!!

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
No questions needed here, just got a tad confused! [:D]
No worries [twothumbs]

Anywho, she's got the car "dressup" thing all figured out. And I may have said this before Katie Kay, but it deserves to be said again, I totally love what you've done with the place Ma'am!!
Thank you :)

My favorite pic of my car right now, and yes I am in the pic [:D]

And a few more :)

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Wow looks great!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts