Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after spending the $450 for this once used/dyno'd exhaust, it finally came in today at work, and during lunch I drove to the hobby shop with my co-worker and installed it. Enjoy the pics!

This is the picture that was on ebay...

The tall skinny dude, is my co-worker helping out....

·
Registered
139 Posts
So $450 bucks later, what's the verdict?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm sure you'll love it, I'm still not over the sound of my borla and it's been a few months now [:)]

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Loving the sound. It's a Tad bit louder. As far as any performance difference.....Feels like it accelerates better.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
So you won the auction for that. I remember when it was only $40 + Shipping...

There's a thread on it here somewhere.........

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
VERY nice...

Looks great...!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Rudel said:
Loving the sound. It's a Tad bit louder. As far as any performance difference.....Feels like it accelerates better.

I bet its a great upgrade once the stock xhaust dies... but do you think its worth the $$$ now?!?!?

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In the long run yes....I plan on going FI in the next few months.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
if u plan on fi then it wasn't worth the money. i didn't but you should should go with 3in exhaust

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats! That's one nice looking system. I'd love to get one but everything that I've seen discussed here on the board says it won't produce any more power over the stock exhaust. I'm probably going to wait on something like that unless I come across a good deal like you did. Borla is good stuff, I just wish the tip was more like the factory one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts