Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past week I had off of work, and the tires on my focus needed to be changed so I decided to paint the 5-spokes while the tires were off. After some input I chose to go with black. Props out to ShamrockSVT, they turned out great! Now onto the pics

What do yall think? I love them, to me I think red and black will always good [headbang]

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
Thanks! I'm glad you found my how-to helpful. Looks like it came out pretty good. I did my wheels back in July of 2008, so a bit more than 3 three years ago. Aside from a few rock chips and some paint scraped off by rookie tire changers, they look nearly as good as they did back then.

It almost looks like you are building a RedDevil (my car's "name") clone!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
2 words.........tire shine.

Looks good, i'd rather see them in gloss black though.

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I'm glad you found my how-to helpful. Looks like it came out pretty good. I did my wheels back in July of 2008, so a bit more than 3 three years ago. Aside from a few rock chips and some paint scraped off by rookie tire changers, they look nearly as good as they did back then.

It almost looks like you are building a RedDevil (my car's "name") clone!
They turned out just the way I wanted, the how-to was perfect. Just wish I could've put a red line around the lip, but I could never find out how

Well if they ever have a focus twin day, looks like we would be in the running [hihi]

Flat black SVT 5-spokes.. same color I did mine. [woot]
Looks like great minds think alike lol

·
Registered
855 Posts
Looks great. and you're right, can't go wrong with red and black.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
No, you can never ever go wrong with the red/black combo.

Nice!

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to hear the positive reviews!

I think next is gonna be a set of black or red lugs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts