Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the biggest reasons I bought my car was because of my dog.

I'd love to see how your pets (whatever they may be) travel with you, but if no one wants to participate, or if there already has been a thread like this, then I just want to post 3 pictures of my Gsd, Kolo and I'll be on my way :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
My cat just sits in his carrier in the back seat, lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
I brought my pet bird (cockatiel) home in the back set of mine. He was still mad that I was taking him from his "home" at the time so he never said much about the ride :D

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Your dog is freaking beautiful man, I had a German Shepherd, and it was the best dog I ever had.

·
__________/\__
2,183 Posts
One of the biggest reasons I bought my car was because of my dog.

I'd love to see how your pets (whatever they may be) travel with you, but if no one wants to participate, or if there already has been a thread like this, then I just want to post 3 pictures of my Gsd, Kolo and I'll be on my way :)
My schnauzer rides in my lap. My blue and gold macaw sits in my wife's lap in the passenger seat.

Funny story. One day we were stopped at a traffic light and my macaw looked over at the car stopped next to us. The guy had his window rolled down and our bird started talking to him, "Hello", "Here" (as in give it here) Turns out the guy was eating french fries (one of our macaw's favorite junk foods) The man could not stop laughing. I suppose he had never had a bird beg him for a french fry.

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts

My girl Zoey. Australian Shepherd mixed with border collie mixed with ..... or as I call her, a miniature German Shepherd.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your dog is freaking beautiful man, I had a German Shepherd, and it was the best dog I ever had.
Thank ya!, yea I've grown up with them my whole life. There's something special about this one! :p best 7 months of my life! ....don't tell my wife!

Good match - Nice looking dog - shares its color with the car!
Black was a must for the car. I had this vivid picture of me getting out of my black car and then opening the hatch and my black dog jumping out so there was no other option. haha

My schnauzer rides in my lap. My blue and gold macaw sits in my wife's lap in the passenger seat.

Funny story. One day we were stopped at a traffic light and my macaw looked over at the car stopped next to us. The guy had his window rolled down and our bird started talking to him, "Hello", "Here" (as in give it here) Turns out the guy was eating french fries (one of our macaw's favorite junk foods) The man could not stop laughing. I suppose he had never had a bird beg him for a french fry.
Haha, fantastic story! I would love to see a picture of that schnauzer and that french fry eating birdy of yours!

My girl Zoey. Australian Shepherd mixed with border collie mixed with ..... or as I call her, a miniature German Shepherd.
Wonderful looking dog! based from the picture and her super focused stare, I'm assuming she has an amazing personality!

·
Registered
297 Posts
My dog hates to be in the car, he is always moving from one spot to another. However, it is a beautiful dog that I love. He is named Compton.

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
My dog hates to be in the car, he is always moving from one spot to another. However, it is a beautiful dog that I love. He is named Compton.
Nice looking dog. Could it be he wants to be down in Compton?

·
Registered
157 Posts

Beautiful. My Shepard/Huskey had same coloring. She had one blue and one brown eye. She was 14. We had to let her go last week. Very rough day. I miss my furry girl.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts