Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the TREO subs

With the new Zapco products, Spring Break two years ago....I had the luck to unveil the product for Zapco.

Hope you like........

·
Registered
369 Posts
i like i like, but is it all for show or does it meter well

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would rank probably as my favorite system I have ever owned. My new set-up in the new car is close, but has some room to go. As far as going on a meter, I never felt the desire to go on the mic with this set-up. I started in the DB Drag arena in 1999 (had a page for my car in Car Audio and Electronics Sept. 99) and stayed in that "realm" for a few years.....This was much more of a "audiophile" deal for me. It still POUNDED however.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
*blink*

*twitch*

*head explodes*

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Damn, looks great! I hope to have my system on a level of workmanship like that someday...Did you do the work yourself or was it a shop's doing? Either way it looks killer, I love the suspended amps. [thumb] [thumb]

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A close friend of mine Brent Davison did all of the work (BDAUDIOCREATIONS.COM) he is now on his way to work for Alpine building demo vehicles with Steve Brown.

Glad you all like it. I will post pics of the new ride later this evening.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
What do you drive now? I hope someday to be able to do that quality of work...I'm currently in school at Mobile Dynamics in Phoenix for car audio...3 1/2 weeks left...

Mike

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Nice, looks amazing! I love the workmanship behind all of this. Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with in the future [thumb].

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Texas Notorious said:
Those boxes look really good, but they look more for show then go.
The BOX (singular) has plenty of go, if by go, you mean sound. Nice and light weight (all fiberglass).

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Love the suspended amp look...... very nice 'quality' work..... [thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
LOVE the magnum... very nice.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
WOW thats amazing!
and the magnum, holy crap!!!
very nice i likey[:D]

·
Registered
19 Posts
very very nice. I want mine to look that good but the smell of fiberglass for weeks would kill me....you have to compete with it!!!! It would be harsh to the car not to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts