Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Newbie here. I'm Kat, and I'm a fan of the Ford Focus. My dad used to own a Focus MK2, and now he gave me an MK3 as a birthday gift almost 2 years ago.

I hope to learn more about this car since I'm planning to mod it, but it will be a challenge since in where I currently live, Ford parts are quite hard to find (especially aftermarket parts) and expensive. The only mods I have done to this car are: short antenna, killed chrome trimmings, and had stock wheels painted to gold. Nothing under the hood yet, but I will soon. Planning to install an FSWerks CAI before October.

That's all for now. I'm so eager to learn more and to meet new friends. Thanks!

Oh, here are some pics of my car. I named her Anne, btw

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome to FF!

Not the first from the Philipines, though I haven't seen the other with a MkIII model recently on here. Could have missed his posts.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Sailor! Wow. I hope to see his posts soon.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Hey Kat,[welcome] to[ffrocks]. The gold wheels looks great, Next mod is lower it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Kat,[welcome] to[ffrocks]. The gold wheels looks great, Next mod is lower it.
Thanks! Yes I'm considering lowering it by 1.5" using Eibach or H&R, but maybe after a few months. Too many roads under construction in Manila right now. [xx(] I might get an FSWerks CAI first...

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Yea, thats a great upgrade.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't wait to have the FSWerks shipped. Unfortunately, the only CAI for Focus available locally here is the K&N Typhoon, but they're much more expensive, so I'll go for the FSWerks.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Can't wait to have the FSWerks shipped. Unfortunately, the only CAI for Focus available locally here is the K&N Typhoon, but they're much more expensive, so I'll go for the FSWerks.
While your ordering your cai, add a set of springs to your order= shipped at the same time= LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts