Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video:

Enjoi

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Looks good. Im running about the same stuff. 3k hids in my fogs and 5k and clear lenses on my machs

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
I have 100/90w 8000k H4s no warm up needed as I don't have HIDs lol. Those look good thou, are your fogs yellow lens or is that the bulb?

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the 3000K is the actual color. No need for yellow lens. Thus, I'd like the a little more goldish but the lamin-x will degrade the light output.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I have lamix on mine gives it a richer yellow and doesn't lower the output. ^^AND the person above with that high wattage h4s good luck on melting ur headlights and wiring lol

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ I wanted to say that to him but felt bad cause I've learned from my mistake. Can u post of ur lamin-x by any chance?

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I will later when it gets dark im in cali so ill be a little behind

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
I have lamix on mine gives it a richer yellow and doesn't lower the output. ^^AND the person above with that high wattage h4s good luck on melting ur headlights and wiring lol
^^ I wanted to say that to him but felt bad cause I've learned from my mistake. Can u post of ur lamin-x by any chance?
I've already been told by another member. I got these housings from a online company that makes after market stuff, they must have up graded the wires i've been using 90/100w bulbs sence march haven't had any issues and I do a ton of night driving atleast 150 to 200 miles a week. I've changed bulbs 3 times wires still look new. I went from 5000k to 7000k to 8000k, all 90/100w cause I like the brightness. Thanks for the heads up thou.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts