Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandfather bought this car new in early 2013. In october 2013 I bought a 2013 mustang gt used wth 7k miles on it. The insurance cost + car payment became too much for me so we traded in september 2014.

So then the changes started. First thing i did was buy the rattle can tint spray which i don't have any pictures of. The car then got vandalized so my replacement tails were not tinted. So i paid the bodyshop to do it with clearcoat mixed with some black toner. I also got them to do the blinkers on the mirrors the fird emblems and the chrome on the grill. Also they removed the focus, SE, and Flex fuel emblems. For christmas I got some black projector headlights with leds.

For the future i want some black 17's and 5% tint.

·
Registered
486 Posts
You have committed a cardinal sin...turn your camera sideways, Landscape is your friend. [thumb]

·
Registered
527 Posts
interesting, ive never seen anyone with just the rear rain window deflectors. but otherwise nice :) moarrr greyy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha yea too much snapchat on my phone got me away from landscape. It has three out of four rain deflectors. My granddad put them on and the front passenger flew off one day. Im trying to decide whether to remove all of them or just buy a set of fronts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I look forward to see what is to come. Nice to see another sedan in my color. Looking good so far. [twothumbs]

·
Registered
527 Posts
Haha yea too much snapchat on my phone got me away from landscape. It has three out of four rain deflectors. My granddad put them on and the front passenger flew off one day. Im trying to decide whether to remove all of them or just buy a set of fronts
oh haha. wow, i thought the front ones were the most sturdy(at least with my WeatherTech ones.) My rear ones are the ones that don't fit the best. but it does look kinda funny on that one side, but hey i drove around with just front mudflaps for a while because i was too lazy to remove my rear wheels and do the install lol.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Hooray another sedan build! Welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts