Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah. I don't get it either. I think it's an MFT problem, because even though my Nav thinks i'm in some town in Michigan, even when I try to change the time on my clock it thinks that i'm in an Eastern Timezone. What the heck?! I'd like to get this fixed asap b/c I want to use my Nav portion of the MFT. Ya know. The SD card that costed me 1500 dollars.

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
I'm going to leave this here for a while until Natasha, our Ford Customer Service rep, sees it. There is also a Ford rep on here who knows the new electronics, but I can't remember the screen name sorry. If you want to PM Natasha, just start typing Ford Customer Service in the PM screen, and her name will pop up.

If I were you though, I'd first see if the owner's manual mentioned how to reset the MFT. I thought we had a procedure for it on here, but I have no idea where it is. Secondly, I'd look in the phone book, and use a paper map to find the nearest dealer. Then I'd be there promptly in the morning.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hello Cbaird,

As whynotthinkwhynot said, we have Jaclyn on this forum, who is on our In-Vehicle Technology team. She will be in the best position to assist with your NAV issues. I will let her know about this post, or you can PM her at FordIVTteam.

~Natasha

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Yeah. I don't get it either. I think it's an MFT problem, because even though my Nav thinks i'm in some town in Michigan, even when I try to change the time on my clock it thinks that i'm in an Eastern Timezone. What the heck?! I'd like to get this fixed asap b/c I want to use my Nav portion of the MFT. Ya know. The SD card that costed me 1500 dollars.
Hi Cbaird!

I work with Natasha. I'm from the In-Vehicle Technology Team.
I'd like to look into this for you. Could you please PM me your VIN?

~Jaclyn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts