23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Finally Got My Focus.. I Picked Up A 2009 Amber Gold Focus SE Sedan

Leave Me some comments...[pray] [woot]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My plans are gonna be mostly suspension.. I'm looking at Steeda parts for my car. My car has pzev so there isn't much performance parts out there. I'm looking at 15" Enki J-10 wheels. Matte black with a polished lip. I'm adding chrome door handles and possibly the ambient lighting. More emergency lights will also be added..(maybe a siren for shows) that's about it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
looks good. I dunno about the chrome door handles though.... but good luck with the modding

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey f2 makes a CAI that is for the PZEV. It says it's for the 03-07 foci but if you click on it it says that it fits the 08/09 Focus PZEV only. It's better than the Steeda SRI. Nice color btw.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have seen a few 08-09 Foci's in that color around here and I must say that color is really eyecatching. I like it! Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congrats on the new car! The dealer I just bought my car at had that color...SE sedan as well I think. It looks great actually. Nice to have a car that stands out.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
what color is the interior. i saw one the other day and it had tan interior. i wasnt a fan. i think with the black. it looks sexy, thats why i bought it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
nice car....I got an '09 SE the other day just like yours except mine's Sterling Grey. I like all the colors really....just preferred the Grey since it shows little dirt. Congrats on your ride and mine!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
gratz on the new car! id rethink aftermarket 15's, the new bodystyle lends itself to 17's/18's very well and I cant see 15's working unless its slammed

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got an Amber Gold SE sedan myself :) I love it so far..my first brand new car in 20 years! It gets a lot of looks when Im driving it, I can see people pointing at it,lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts