Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Looks very nice. You will enjoy it, I know I'm enjoying mine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a lot of fun to drive and I think the 2008 looks great in black. I also liked the Vista blue. I add the chrome strips on the edges of the doors they're hard to see in the pictures.

I do try to keep it clean and dent free but its not easy. I already have a ding in the door and a mark on the hood. I guess theres not much I can do if I want to actually drive it..

·
Spunky!!!
5,730 Posts
dents and dings are wack!
seems like everytime i wash my car, i find a door ding.
(i'm at a university, theres alot of people who dont give a shit when they open doors.. and alot dont even know how to park!!)
sry, just had to let that out haha!
sexy car anyway.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
looks sick, but its an atx and there is a baby seat in the back.

·
Registered
427 Posts
superb foci! It looks great!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Congrats on the sweet ride! Really loving the interior!

·
Registered
411 Posts
No love for the home team? Can't say i really blame you though. Nice car. Now do something to make it yours.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Ya my daughters got to ride somewhere. I think that should be my first mod.
Get some recaro's for you and the lady, and then your other lady can ride in style in the back with the infant recaro!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
'09

looks good! all to familiar, i just bought an 09, it loks justlike that although its an SE
Yep I was looking at some '09's at the dealer yesterday. The SES was like mine except they added rear headrests and took off the chrome air intake on the side. I kinda like the air intake even if it is just for looks.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
nice new car.

what part of ohio are you in?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts