Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car has the SVT suspension, rear bumper, ST/SES grill combo and usually rides on EAP wheels. I bought these from OrangeSVTguy and I am very happy with the transaction. These Michelin tires are nice and quiet.

Attachments

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
sweet![thumb] damn those look so much nicer on the blue then my car. glad you like them. damn they look so clean too.... [:D] i would have never gotten rid of them if it wern't for moving out to cali. great tires. i noticed that you got the svt suspension, do you get any wheel rub? i did a little under very hard braking or cornering [:D]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
those are nice but ive never seen an ST170 w/ them b4

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
nice. just blackout the insides of those headlights and your set. and a lip. nice and clean. i like the black and white pic.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
mofocus said:
those are nice but ive never seen an ST170 w/ them b4
Yeah same here...... maybe some optional rim or something, I dunno..........??? [???:)]

·
Registered
580 Posts
Very nice the blue color looks outstanding. And those windows are begging for a tint...[8D]

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To each his own with the mods. I don't care for any of your suggestions. I'm 28 and much more into V8 rear drive cars than I am with this Focus, but it has gotten a few parts to keep my interest and make it handle much better.

I haven't been hard on the brakes in the few days these have been on the car, but I'll bet the front will rub. For some reason I think the Ford SVT kit isn't has low as my 03 SVT actually was. I've noticed this on other SVT's around town too. My 05 sits a bit higher in the rear.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
one suggestion, paint the lights black, cuz the grille looks slightly out of place with the chrome housings on the lights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts