Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn I love my car...I really do...

Its been a loooooong time since I've posted pics, so enjoy!!












Taken shortly after xmas 05 - the seats were installed to see if they'd fit and were again removed


My most recent dyno tune, 231whp, 223tq - AT 103 DEGREE'S!! Notice the potential for even more power at the top where it levels off!

How about a Fo of the Month nomination!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,084 Posts
Your engine looks so stripped down. I dig it. You car is sick man, glad to have ya back [thumb] What fogs do you have???? Those look great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does look stripped down...looks nothing like an SVTF bay. It has a 'no frills' kinda theme goin on...

Um, some crappos I bought at autozone. They're nice and bright! 2x brighter than stock. If I go in to Autozone, I'll get you a brand. As you see they fitright in the holes and I even mounted em to the OEM mount brakets.

Im so glad to be back!!
 

·
OMGVTAK!
Joined
·
60,646 Posts
Needs less gigantic decals. Other then that it looks kick-ass[thumb]
 

·
Uber sexy euro time
Joined
·
2,827 Posts
I saw a video of your car......i believe on streetfire. I was waiting for pictures of your car seeing that i noticed you had gotten some fi in that video. Sweet svtf!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,022 Posts
nice man, i gotta get me one of those mach 1 lips someday. i like your backseat, w/ that rollcage in there it looks like a rollercoaster cart back there hehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
723 Posts
damn thats some good number but why not the supercharger they seem to put out better bumbers than the turbo just wondering is it cause of the blow off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,578 Posts
Looks outstanding man.

Does the state of Maryland not require front-facing turn signals, or are yours just cleverly hidden?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
svt4cus said:
damn thats some good number but why not the supercharger they seem to put out better bumbers than the turbo just wondering is it cause of the blow off
Say what!? Note: 103* in the dyno room - I should be ~240whp.Tq should be near 230-235. Thats tuned LOW so I dont risk anything. No offense to the SC guys, but the turbo cars eat SC's and poop em out the tail pipe...
 

·
Dragon Warrior
Joined
·
309 Posts
I agree, the turbo has the greatest potential for power. Just now apart from a home brew system SVT people are screwed. unless there is something I am missing.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,483 Posts
mofocus said:
nice man, i gotta get me one of those mach 1 lips someday. i like your backseat, w/ that rollcage in there it looks like a rollercoaster cart back there hehe
Let me know, I can put it on for you.

Order it from Steve for 73.00 shipped.
 

·
all grown up
Joined
·
3,949 Posts
Your car definitely looks badass man....I dunno if I like the rollcage with the backseat in there...If the back seats are useless why don't you just take 'em out and save a couple extra pounds? Other than that...car looks SEXY!!!!

Junk the rota sticker and black those taillights and I'de say you have ROTM material--assuming you haven't already won it once.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
651 Posts
turbovation said:
I dunno if I like the rollcage with the backseat in there...If the back seats are useless why don't you just take 'em out and save a couple extra pounds?
Darth Focus said:
Taken shortly after xmas 05 - the seats were installed to see if they'd fit and were again removed
[thumb]

Car looks great bro!
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top