Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a standard front ford bumper side skirts rear bumper and spoiler :p lol its a collection model m8 :) lights were bought from a car performance shop in scotland but u can get them online

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Very nice. Collection kit FTW!! Best body kit for the Focus ever, IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Looks great, love the wheels!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
i love that body kit!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
nice foci!

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
nice where did you get your euro bumpers

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
love that bumper, maybe lookin into gettin that......ooooo,lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know that over here you can buy the bumper from Ford for £200 if you guys in the states want, one shipping may cost a fair wee bit though lol and the wheels are 18" ACE any more comments/questions welcome

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
definitely a beautiful car, wish it was mine

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I got my front bumper from B.A.T. inc, but I'm not sure they carry the rest of the collection kit anymore. Any chance you can still get the rear bumper from the dealer over there?

Are you planning on painting the door handles and side moldings, or are you going to leave them black? Oh, and could you post a rear shot of that bumper?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ye you can still buy the whole kit over here and was going to colour code it but i think the black handles an dmouldings break it up nicely from the silver goes with the the tints if i done them silver ithink it would look horrible all silver :/ and ye no probs heres a pic o fthe side skirts and rear bumper

1 - 17 of 17 Posts