Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Multi-Focusing
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't even begin to tell you how much I can't wait to do this. Here's the body of the email I got today.
-------------------------------------------------------

Your RS Adrenaline Academy program is quickly approaching. We are so excited to have you come out to the track for an awesome experience. But first, a few reminders for you:

1) ) Your program gets started 06/05/2017 with a welcome reception from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm MT right here at the Ford Performance Racing School. Please arrive between 5:15 pm & 5:45 pm to complete the check in for the reception as well as the following day of driving. Please let us know in advance if you DO NOT plan to attend the reception so that we can adjust appropriately.

2) Your driving experience takes place the day after the reception from 8:00 am until approximately 5:00 pm MT. Please arrive between 7:15 am & 7:45 am to quickly confirm that you are present for the day, or complete check-in if you are unable to attend the welcome reception. We will start class promptly at 8:00 am.

Ford Performance Racing School is located at

512 S. Sheep Ln

Grantsville, UT 84074​

3) Take care of your limited liability form in advance to streamline your experience onsite. Regardless of your choice to purchase or opt out of coverage, the form has to be completed in full. You can purchase coverage through Jill Sato via telephone at 435-277-8021 up to 14 days before your program. Once inside 14 days, this will have to happen onsite. The form and accompanying instructions are attached to this email for your convenience. If you have already completed the purchase and/or form please disregard this section.

4) We provide you simple breakfast refreshments, lunch and drinks throughout the day. However, we strongly encourage you to drink 64 oz. of water per day for at least two days prior to your program day. Being adequately hydrated will help your body handle the work of performance driving, altitude (5,000 ft.), and potential heat-related issues.

5) Pack appropriately! Closed-toe shoes are required for all driving activities. Plan to dress comfortably for the weather as we will run rain or shine, but shorts and a basic tee shirt (or workout clothing) tend to be best under the suit. We provide the helmet and one-layer driving suit. A pair of sunglasses wouldn’t hurt either!

There is a terrific "FAQ" section with answers to almost any question you may have on the program's website HERE. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, or have additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or email.

Have a great day and we’ll see you at the track! ​

Attachments

·
Multi-Focusing
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't been on the RS forums in a bit so I'll have to read up on some of the other sessions that guys have been to.

Might have to do some shoe shopping though since I can't wear slippers...[gunfire]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts