Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's a auto, but since I will be using it for Seattle traffic thats ok. I have no clue what brand the wheels are and they have 205/40/17's toyos I got the car for 7,860 with only 10,860 moles on it. It's a 2001. Is Zex okay with a auto. Ithought I'd put a zex for a little fun but not sure how the tranny will hold up. let me know of any auto friends out there.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Welcome aboard, nice car but yes please loose the bra. WOW! you have 10,860 moles on your car? [[eek]

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
That's a good looking Focus you got...I dont really like the rims..but that's my opinion. If you like them then its all good.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just got my first Focus yesterday. It's a 2003 (new) ZX3 Power Premium I guess. The naming conventions are confusing. Anyway, it's certainly an adjustment from the '99 Grand Prix that I was driving but it's a blast!!

http://ticketboy.textamerica.com/?r=235708

Not the greatest pic but it's the only one so far.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the car looks great. would have to agree with loosing the bra. my car is an auto and my old 2001 focus se was also an auto and i never had a problem with the old car and i had it for 2 years. so far i havent had any problems with this new car either. congrats on the buy and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Nice ride, Congrats on the purchase. But I must agree with whoever stated to lose the bra. Arent those things bad on the paint?

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
I had a bra on my Mustang and the upper piece especially did a number on my hood. It trapped leaves in the fall and made a tiny scratch line at the edge... plus even though it wasn't on for long (less than a year, maybe only a # of months) I think it faded different under there. It was gross, and I even took it off and cleaned it too. If you like the protection I think some co's do clear covers to snap on over the bumper, they might be better on the paint?
Very nice lookin Focus though, and congrats on your purchase!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Eek! That bra does have to go. Do you know that it can ruin the paint on your car? Looks nice though.
BTW, I think you need to think about getting rid of those moles that you have in your car...hehe

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Oh man cant say I'm a big fan of those rims, also is the hood a different color than the rest of the car, jw. Welcome aboard!

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Nice car!! I don't think the bra LOOKS that bad, but as others have mentioned, it will ruin your paint, so I would definitely take it off if I were you. Just a question (maybe I'm the only one who didn't understand this ) but what were you talking about with the ZEX? Anyway, congrats on your purchase and it sounds like you got the bomb ass deal!!

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
ZEX=NOS=Nitrous

I think he wants to put one on the car. I think he started another thread asking this question.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
emilee225 said:
Nice car!! I don't think the bra LOOKS that bad, but as others have mentioned, it will ruin your paint, so I would definitely take it off if I were you. Just a question (maybe I'm the only one who didn't understand this ) but what were you talking about with the ZEX? Anyway, congrats on your purchase and it sounds like you got the bomb ass deal!!
god emilee. you crack me up.[:p]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts