Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I finally decided to debadge my car today. Didn't take too long and I was able to play around with the placement of the "ST" badge. I decided on the lower right corner. Any suggestions on an alternative place would be appreciated, thanks !

Ok..part two. I painted the logo blue. Pretty close match to the Ford Oval blue I think. Picture in my gallery, since I'm an idiot and can't figure out how to add another photo attachment to this same post...grrrrr.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
It looks good debadge...I would say take the 'ST' badge off to make it more of a clean look... :) But It's up to you.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought about leaving it "naked" too. I think I spent as much time trying different locations as I did taking everything off..lol I may still remove it, hard to say. Thanks !

I also thought about painting the ST portion blue, instead of red. I may still play around with that. Thoughts on that ?

As for you Matt...my interior is waiting to be cleaned. Stop whining about it being dirty and come clean it ! haha

·
Registered
0 Posts
Just a thought how about geting anouther ST badge and placing them behind the front tires similar to mazda 3's 2.3 badge placement

·
Registered
703 Posts
mount the ST badge in the front grill, i always thought that looked good....

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
i like dazedfocus idea. but it also looks real good where you have it now in the bottom corner of your trunk

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
STANG302 said:
Just a thought how about geting anouther ST badge and placing them behind the front tires similar to mazda 3's 2.3 badge placement
I've thought about that too, I do like that idea. Or I may leave the ST badge where it's at and get the 2.3 badges, and mount them as you've described.

Thanks everyone for the feedback, it's appreciated !

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
looks good. How did you mount it once you removed the ST badge.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Some body/emblem adhesive tape, got it from a buddy who has a body shop. Basically the same black goo that was used to hold everything on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts