Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what a steal...how she run?
Ford 215k miles she runs great. I only have rear wheel drive cars so I needed and extra front wheel drive run around car for cheap. I am pretty excited didnt realize how nice the ford focus cars were.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
nice car lineup you go there [thumb] and what a great find!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice car lineup you go there [thumb] and what a great find!
Thank you...I really like ford cars I have had many mostly lincolns but times are tough and I cant do Lincolns right now. Just got the mustang GT recently the Focus I picked up last night. The Crown vic is probably my favorite as traffice really clears when i drive it.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Thank you...I really like ford cars I have had many mostly lincolns but times are tough and I cant do Lincolns right now. Just got the mustang GT recently the Focus I picked up last night. The Crown vic is probably my favorite as traffice really clears when i drive it.
my focus is my first ford and I have to say I really enjoy it...owned GM products all my life and will never own another one. Love my Focus [^]. Yours is in pretty good shape to, that's a plus [thumb]

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my focus is my first ford and I have to say I really enjoy it...owned GM products all my life and will never own another one. Love my Focus [^]. Yours is in pretty good shape to, that's a plus [thumb]
I have owned many GMs too and they were disasters to maintain always at the dealer for work. Previous cars were Aurora,Bonneville GXP and STS-V and all were in the shop for weeks at a time and everything fell apart.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
LOL So many miles. There's blue one in my area with 120k miles for 2k. Gonna try to buy it for $1500 :D

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
I've always wanted a PI Pkg Crown Vic. For this reason. I still want to have one some day lol. When I can afford multiple cars. Probably buy one, pound on it for a year, then sell it. Lol.

Moar pics of the Vic please. [thumb]

Oh, and nice FoFo too. [hihi]

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Looks like you got a great deal! I like it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've always wanted a PI Pkg Crown Vic. For this reason. I still want to have one some day lol. When I can afford multiple cars. Probably buy one, pound on it for a year, then sell it. Lol.

Moar pics of the Vic please. [thumb]

Oh, and nice FoFo too. [hihi]

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Nice find on the focus. I really dig that vic all blacked out with the honey comb grille very nice. Does it have the 4.6 in it?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice find on the focus. I really dig that vic all blacked out with the honey comb grille very nice. Does it have the 4.6 in it?
Would you believe that car was born white? The Police Department painted it black and from the looks of it spent alot to do it. yes ut has the 4.6 and believe it or not it will hand with that mustang no problem.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts