Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i like it, but no offense, them are the worse wheels that ford could have put on the focus!!!

looks like an old person car with them wheels, new wheels and you'll be all good then

·
Registered
163 Posts
Klondike said:
i like it, but no offense, them are the worse wheels that ford could have put on the focus!!!

looks like an old person car with them wheels, new wheels and you'll be all good then
[?]EHHHH? I don't mind the wheels all that much. But then, I'm OLD! So WTF do I know? [dunno]

My only problem with them is that they look like they're 15-inchers. IMO, the 15s look OK on the ZXW and ZX4, but too small for the ZX3 and ZX5; it's a matter of proportion - and personal taste, I guess. I would save my pennies for a 16" setup, sort of like what comes with the SES and the ST. Don't go ape and get 17s, though. On a Focus, I think they look ridiculous and ride like stones besides. What's more, the meats for 16" rims have come down in price, but 17s are quite a bit more.

Also, I would paint the grille. Or better, order an OEM grille. FordParts.com (https://fordparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html) sells them, already painted silver, for about 60 bucks plus shipping. Some people might steer you toward aluminum billet. I've seen a few billet grilles that look good, but in my opinion most just look like ASS! And they bloody well aren't cheap for all that ugly, either. Save your money!

As a last touch, I would lose those license plate frames. Get plain black ones with as thin a surround as possible and paint them silver. Or do without frames altogether.

SO sorry you live in Cleveland![:D]

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yeah, get rid of the chrome grill, get the color matched one from the ST like I did, BIG improvement. Tint the windows .. and you'll be good until its time to get some new wheels.

Nice car by the way, copy cat, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.