Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
looks good!!! i thought they came with different wheels tho?

·
Registered
118 Posts
yeah nice ride dude i love black on the focus but i just noticed the turn signal lens does it not seem a little big to anyone else its like a foot long hot dog on your bumber lol but nice ride lucky you you get the duratec thats something i can only dream of lol

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
front looks good, SAP is a nice bumper, and them wheels are the worst wheels that ford could ha ve put on the focus!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
sweet ride man.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I stopped at a dealer to look at the new saleen stang and they had a focus that looks JUST like that.

It would look better with the 16" wheels but you will just upgrade them soon anyway.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
no the worst wheels are the stock split 5 spoke from the first couple years. so ugly. nice ride. get some black wheels on it.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Nice, lose that big orange turn signal though. Quickly!! And tint the tails, drop her down a cpl. It's a nice lookin car though, especially for a newer one. Cuz I don't really like em either.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
damn man thats pretty badass, looks like jon got the stick when he bought his 06 haha [rofl]

·
Registered
450 Posts
howcome no one likes the 05 and newer foci's? I actually like the front end better than the older modles... minus the huuuge effin turnsignals.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
dude, finally someone else repping the Black SAP. I got a sedan though, lol. Just a word of caution, even with the Focu's schoolbus ride height, you WILL scrape that lip on just about everything thats more than 3 inches high. It's made of urethane, so it won't break as easily, but it's gonna look like shit, lol.

·
Supercharged
3,276 Posts
babyface said:
dude, finally someone else repping the Black SAP. I got a sedan though, lol. Just a word of caution, even with the Focu's schoolbus ride height, you WILL scrape that lip on just about everything thats more than 3 inches high. It's made of urethane, so it won't break as easily, but it's gonna look like shit, lol.
You probably need stiffer springs and shocks.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
99bajakid said:
howcome no one likes the 05 and newer foci's? I actually like the front end better than the older modles... minus the huuuge effin turnsignals.
I didn't like them when they first came out. But now since there has been one sitting in my driveway for the past year I love them. (Not more then mine though. Hehe)

Oh and congrats on your purchase!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.