Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the result of a bad rollover. There were no major injuries other than the car :p

The good part about totaling this car is that it allowed me to buy an 08 focus :D

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
sucks to hear about the bad news, but the good news is that you'll get new 08's.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Dude that will buff right out.. lol Glad everyone is okay

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going a little too fast around a corner and my front right tire hit a patch of ice and I lost control of the car.

Here's a few pics of what it looked like after it stopped rolling:

This image has been rotated to make it look like the car was right side up (it was still on its side) to point out the broken tree trunk by the steering wheel. If I wasn't wearing a seat belt that tree trunk would have slammed right into my head.

The car broke the tree line by about 5 feet. If you were to look from the road, you could see all the missing trees.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Which part of town did you do this at?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oh damn, thats one of the worst I've seen in a while

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh damn, thats one of the worst I've seen in a while
I'm surprised how well it held up considering it rolled 3-6 times. Everyone in the car was able to walk away and I was the only one with an injury.

The reason I bought another focus is because the 05 I had was built like a tank. [strongman]

Now all that's left for me to do is get proper winter tires. These riken raptor tires (mud + snow) aren't fit for alaska roads [neener]

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm surprised how well it held up considering it rolled 3-6 times. Everyone in the car was able to walk away and I was the only one with an injury.

The reason I bought another focus is because the 05 I had was built like a tank. [strongman]

Now all that's left for me to do is get proper winter tires. These riken raptor tires (mud + snow) aren't fit for alaska roads [neener]

No way haha, I would put Blizzaks on for sure. Still tho, slips like crazy, especially trying to make it across intersections in fairbanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts