Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! I usually stay cooped up in the Strictly/Focused forum, but I'm too happy with the car right now to not show it off. Here you go!

RS grille and hyperblack sidemarkers

AEM, Screamin Demon, and LiveWires

AEM and custom plexi shield (thanks Jon!)

Hard to photograph, but looks hot as hell in person. Real subtle.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
looks awesome!! now tint that bad boy!

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added pics! Tint is on the way, but I have to save up money to get the windshield replaced at the same time (it's cracked on the passenger side... following Mustang GTs back from Carlisle at 110 is not smart).

As for the grille, it was no contest for me... the RS was the only way to go! It sure isn't cheap though. [xx(]

Thanks for the props! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
lookin good, cayse.

I like the sf sticker idea and I might have to rob that from you.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can send royalty payments to my beer fund. LOL

I seriously spent a couple hours in Photoshop trying to figure out where to put that vinyl. This came out the best, I think.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
nice. i really like the plexiglass sheild for your cai [thumb]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
killer car! Nice subtle mods, i like it alot.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
nice looking car u got there

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! Here's a closeup shot of the sidemarker for airdrummer. It's not this dark from all angles... at times it looks like a regular clear lens:

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i love your car, very tasefully done, and that side decal looks very sweet, good job dude!

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Nice car. I like the red on red sticker, looks cool. That grill is tight too. Looks good painted. I had a plexi shield cut to fit above the lower lip, resting on the bumper. Hit a huge pot hole and it shattered. Oh, well, your photo has inspired me to get some plexi glass tomorrow and bust out the heat gun and dremel and make another. Yeah, the hole below the shield looks like a good idea, think I'm gonna have to borrow that.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Supposedly the hole is for the air scoop that connected to the bottom of the airbox. The hole's not big enough though, and I really don't think it would do much anyway. The hole by itself supplies more than enough air.

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
when you did the euro grill, how dod you handle your turn signals? did you just get rid of them all together? I have been thinking about getting a euro grill myself and I am debating on how to go about doing the signals.

maybe cut the original ones out of the stock grill and mount them behind?

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My SVT came with HIDs, which means the blinkers are in the headlamp housings. The lights in the grille are just driving lights.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts