·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never posted pics, so here ya go[ffrocks]

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks really nice. Love the silver evo 5's on there. I've got them in bronze on my car.
I don't like the midwing.....everything else looks great besides that.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
looks good.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
The silver enkei's look awesome on your car man. Nice SVT!

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
DAmn thoat camaro is sick! , the svt looks real good too, i dont like hummers tho

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
cars are HOT... not diggin the wing on the back but still cool

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments. I take pride in the appearance of my rides[8D] . I can't believe no one likes my wing. I usually hate most wings myself but for some reason I like this style.[dunno]

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
nicee.. lovin it.
i think nightshading the tails would look great tho :]

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nicee.. lovin it.
i think nightshading the tails would look great tho :]
I plan on doing that man, we think a like.

That Camaro is sick, and the H3 is cool. I'd never drive one myself, but I love the looks of 'em! Thanks for the pics mang.

Plus, I like your midwing; its unique.
Finally...someone appreciates the wing, and the H3, your the man.[thumb]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
eh, loose the midwing, then uber hottness

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Here's the real question: just how effective is the mid wing? Function over Form, I say. Either way, I like it. Sweet Camaro, too.

Buut I gotta ask... I see these pics were taken at a church. How much penetance is required to drive the Camaro? I mean talk about Hell on Wheels.

Sell the H3. Unless Yours isn't afraid of dirt, but I thought all H3s were dirt-shy.j/k

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have never seen that wing before. I dont think it looks bad, maybe a lil out of place but not bad. I am a fan of mid wings though.
I would rather have the H3 than something like an H2. I would take the original over all of them though.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yeah ya know i'm liking yer SVT I really like the WING......I'm Oldschool..just noticed i'm 20 years older than you LOL. Heck if they made rear window Louvers like in the 80's i'd want them to....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts