Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any more pictures showing different angles? (rear, side, etc.)

-Cody

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have that same spoiler!!

[clap]

Which direction do you plan on going with it? Power or looks first?

-Cody

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in new jersey and they are building a new nascar road course down the road from me and that will be open to the public so im going to try to build my car for that. What do you think i should do upgrade wise? Ive been looking at the ebiach pro kit which will sit me alittle closer to the ground and im going to upgrade all my sway bars. so anything else you have im mind let me know!

·
Registered
481 Posts
What spoiler is that? Looks great.

[welcome] to FF

·
Registered
535 Posts
yeah that spoiler looks reaaallly nice man, and the green se looks sick with that kit. really nice work. you do all that yourself?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice work.

If you need any parts, just let me know and I can dig through my Focus boneyard, aka my garage. lol.

-Cody

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
road course sounds good, i'd love to try that sometime...for now i stick to autoX...as for the car, i like the rims, but i don't like the stuff on the hood or the color amber or the grille, but i hate that about all foci haha....also the fart can....

i think lowering will set it off and a new bumper or some sort of kit will clean it up nicely

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
road course sounds good, i'd love to try that sometime...for now i stick to autoX...as for the car, i like the rims, but i don't like the stuff on the hood or the color amber or the grille, but i hate that about all foci haha....also the fart can....

i think lowering will set it off and a new bumper or some sort of kit will clean it up nicely
The "fart" can actually combined with a magnaflow has a nice deep rumble to it.
HTML:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6869894675920366402&hl=en

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I like your rims. Not a fan at all of that wing. Looks too big and bulky, but once you drop it, the wing might flow better with it. Your plans sound good with getting the eibach pro kit. I have it on mine, and i highly recommend it. The sportlines are too low IMO...especially if you plan to add a body kit. I like the racing stripes, but for them to look way better, you should get rid of the ford decal on the hood, and extend the stripes all the way down the front and rear bumpers. I'm not a fan of the fart can.....i have one, and I'm switching to a 2.5" borla exhaust soon. I outgrew the look of a muffler showing out the back, and I really think it looks out of place on a focus. I'd suggest tinting all the amber lights, and tinting your tails. That would look good.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like your rims. Not a fan at all of that wing. Looks too big and bulky, but once you drop it, the wing might flow better with it. Your plans sound good with getting the eibach pro kit. I have it on mine, and i highly recommend it. The sportlines are too low IMO...especially if you plan to add a body kit. I like the racing stripes, but for them to look way better, you should get rid of the ford decal on the hood, and extend the stripes all the way down the front and rear bumpers. I'm not a fan of the fart can.....i have one, and I'm switching to a 2.5" borla exhaust soon. I outgrew the look of a muffler showing out the back, and I really think it looks out of place on a focus. I'd suggest tinting all the amber lights, and tinting your tails. That would look good.
Thanks for all the suggestions! the reason why the strips dont go all the way down is because i was going to do a body kit and instead of doing them twice i just left it off. The tail lights im going to upgrade to CF ones in a couple of weeks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts