Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got these things all done and the new tires mounted this past weekend. I used Duplicolor wheel coating (flat black, then cleared). Tires are 215/45ZR16 Hankook Ventus RS-2's.

The weather sucked all weekend, and I almost didn't wash the car before I made my trip back to Chicago since I was likely to hit rain (I was storing/refinishing the wheels at my folks' house in East Peoria - about 2.5 hrs away), but I just had get it cleaned up to take some pics. I'm really happy with the way it looks.

Opinions welcome.

*EDIT* - I just realized I had forgotton to put the antenna back on before taking the pics. whoops

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
if i couldnt get the black focus i got i woulda got white.... just like yers, looks great!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Not too shabby.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I've had these wheels for almost a year now and it's nice to see it finally coming together how I had envisioned it.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nice ride man [:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
isaac_in_tx said:
thats nice, i wish i had a cloud 9 white focus i love the white with black rims look [:D]
I have thought the same thing 'cept mine would also have a CF hood. YUM.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BlackNRed01 said:
looks awesome, where did you pick those up?
I traded them for some stock 6 spokes and some cash, and then painted them myself.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
InfraRedZX3 said:
Thats a HOT ride! What spoiler is that?

It's the KKM Rally spoiler that is no longer in production.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Love the rims and the spoiler, wish it was still in production. There aren't too many good ones for the ZX3.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whoops answered the same question twice...nevermind

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CaptainStock19 said:
East Peoria, Huh?

Looks like me and your parents are neighbors, I live right off War Memorial. :)

*cs19.
Yeah I grew up in EP, and actually spent 4 years living in Peoria when I went to Bradley. I still have quite a few friends there, one of which is a fellow Focus enthusiast.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts