Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a trip up the thumb of Michigan today with the gf. We went up to Harbor Beach. I was a little too cold to swim but I got a some good shots of the whip.

I got a bunch of pictures of the scenery too. I would definitely recommend taking a trip up north its beautiful.

Ya gotta love explorin' [:D]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Need moar pics of female in last two pics.

Nice car BTW!

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Looks like northern Wisconsin. I loved it up there.

Love the car. Your lady ain't too bad either. [hihi]

/NoPedoBear

Even though she's probably older or the same age as me lolz.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Great looking car and awesome scenery.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
The ass-end of that car is beautiful. Don't listen to them.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
The ride looks tough. The chrome isn't my favorite, but with the tinted tails you need something to seperate the lights out to break up the lines. Ever consider maybe painting them the same red as the calipers?

·
Registered
740 Posts
ride looks nice i actually like the taillights kind of compliments the headlights and keeps everything even. just get more shots with that model you had in there lol.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the tinted tails.. I was actually thinking about stripping the tint off and smoking the whole tail.

thanks for the compliments on the lady as well, im sure she'll be pleased that i posted her on my car website.

on a side note... my latest thought... selling my bronze 18s and buying a project bike [:D]
my car wont be fast regardless of how many bolt ons I get so i figure get something that will be

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
everything looks good. the tails really compliment the car.

idea: a thread should be made with foci with girls in them [:D]

but other then that i like

1 - 14 of 14 Posts