Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well when my car was in the shop i drove down to wayne acres ford to fill out an appplication and I decided to test drive a 5.0 6 spd I was impressed I did find some dead spots thought.......I'm sure it's every cars deadspot too. The salesmen I had didnt know anything about anything LOL it was hillarious...I also did drive a 2012 ecoboost f150 lariat..NOICE i could spin them from a low 20 roll one thing I dont like is that they dont have a boost gauge on any level...not even the lariat I'm sure in the near future fords gonna realize that "hey some people like to know what type of boost am I making"?...I do like the option full color infotainment system in the gauge cluster though..I'm sure ford will add it into that optional cluster. also I got the montegi's comming they should be here either monday or tuesday luckily I already have tires for them LOL.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh btw i'm on a doughnut right now I got rid of the rental i had because the insurance would only cover it untill today..

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Nice, did you do your best Ken Block impression and drift the crap out of it!!!
Those EcoBoost motors are great, but your right about the boost guage, should have one.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well when my car was in the shop i drove down to wayne acres ford to fill out an appplication and I decided to test drive a 5.0 6 spd I was impressed I did find some dead spots thought.......I'm sure it's every cars deadspot too. The salesmen I had didnt know anything about anything LOL it was hillarious...I also did drive a 2012 ecoboost f150 lariat..NOICE i could spin them from a low 20 roll one thing I dont like is that they dont have a boost gauge on any level...not even the lariat I'm sure in the near future fords gonna realize that "hey some people like to know what type of boost am I making"?...I do like the option full color infotainment system in the gauge cluster though..I'm sure ford will add it into that optional cluster. also I got the montegi's comming they should be here either monday or tuesday luckily I already have tires for them LOL.
bombin :)

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know bob, that's why I said maybe in the 2013 models or mid year 2012 they will make it available in the upgraded full color display in the cluster...which would make sense...I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some gearhead like us finds a vacuum line and hooks up an autometer LOL

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
There is no doubt in my mind about that!

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Well it would be under warranty.......for a while at least.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts