Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
had a nice date with the gf today and the sky was clear and the sun was setting so i decided to snap a few photos. no drop or tint (yet). but i thought i'd just share. what do you think? not bad for some cell phone pics

cool thing was that she actually wanted to pose

this one is my phone background [:D]

they both nice look nice

as the sun sets

·
Registered
940 Posts
duuuude what kind of cell phone do you have that takes those nice of pictures!?

The 4th one down is amazing. I love the pic of your girl sitting on the focus!

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its an lg optimus t :) 3.2 megapixels. I was actually suprised about how it all came out. And yea I liked that one the best. She's sitting i with her legs through the sunroof. We were sitting and eating up there until I felt uncomfortable with the weight lol but that's where I got the idea
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I think its similar to how many svt owners put their build number in that spot.
Looks like the year of his car to me. Nice pics bro! Nice lookin' gals you got there.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
does her dress match the car or is it purple.

great looking shots and you hit the perfect time of day to take those

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats with the numbers by the light?
Also want to know ?

Posted via FF Mobile
I think its similar to how many svt owners put their build number in that spot.
Looks like the year of his car to me. Nice pics bro! Nice lookin' gals you got there.
^^^shwingo! he is correct. it's called the ses registry. still in the developmental stage. please don't knock it guys, it's a fun thing to do [wiggle]

does her dress match the car or is it purple.

great looking shots and you hit the perfect time of day to take those
it's purple. she actually just got a blue one similar to this color but i told her to wear purple lol.

thanks everyone [giddy]

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! Also like to add that the 11 is also the year of my car and my birthday (which is Monday). Its a special number to me
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Cool, that certainly does help lol. Happy early b-day! As for the ladies take good care of em' and they should take good care of you. I've had my focus as long as I been married, well a lil' before but she was with me. Been 7yrs already, 169k mi, and three kids later still going strong lol.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow nice lol. I hope yo keep them for a while. Gf actually wants to learn about cars. What more can you ask for?
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
628 Posts
Love the car, like its been said, both ladies look like keepers, but just a quick question, where can I find the decals for the numbers like yours?

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Love the car, like its been said, both ladies look like keepers, but just a quick question, where can I find the decals for the numbers like yours?
tfb designs made them for the SES owners. we have a registry for SES model owners and we did a group buy on them

·
Registered
628 Posts
Is there any other place to get them?

·
Registered
628 Posts
alright that works, thanks!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Also where did you get the lights for the interior? I've tried putting just different colored lights in my friends speed6 and they were absolutely worthless

1 - 20 of 26 Posts