Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put a magnaflow muffler-w/ 2 1/4 custom bent piping from the flex-pipe back. when i'm low in the revz(bout 2k-idle)my exaust makes a kind of burbling sound, and it buggs me-not sure why it does it-anybody have the same prob.?? should i just replace the muffla w/ a resonator, and put a diff muffla on, just more towards the rear, or what??[???:)] [?] [confused]

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
hey ya talk like me kinda sup fwiend lol. my cuzin had a magna-flow on his auto se focus. it made a kinda burbly noise too but it wasn't that loud. it sounded pretty nice. put the radio on a tad that allways helps playa when you got a small anoying noise. mine is my girlfriend hahaha jk im soo evil.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
focus mike said:
hey ya talk like me kinda sup fwiend lol. my cuzin had a magna-flow on his auto se focus. it made a kinda burbly noise too but it wasn't that loud. it sounded pretty nice. put the radio on a tad that allways helps playa when you got a small anoying noise. mine is my girlfriend hahaha jk im soo evil.
Wow, amazing.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
turning the radio makes all the problems dissapear.......

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I think that is just that compromise you'll have to make when you have an aggressive exhaust.
I'll translate this.
For real yo do that. Dem mean exhausts be bomb shizzle but don't izidle like a stock cizar.

·
Registered
793 Posts
will someone create us an ebonics dictionary and pt it in gen chat??

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
*laughing ridiculously*

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn!!-this is of the hizzook-when i trn up my rado, it means i've got the pedal 2 the medal-hell ya!!aight, i was just wondrin if all uussss guyss mufflaz do de same thing..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts