Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked up some universal mud flaps from rally armor and I have no idea on what bolts to buy or use so that I could connect them to my car. Looking forward to your input and help.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Yeah, he's not talking about the OEM mud flaps. The rally armor flaps are known for kicking other mud flaps in the teeth in terms of performance.

Also, they have armor in the name. Who wouldn't want them?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm im wondering if i can just get some screws and washers and connect it to the wheel well liner.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
You might be able to, but if you watch a few of their other install vids, you'll see the others are much more involved. I'm guessing it's so that they don't just fall off. I'm not sure I'd trust expansion plugs to hold in my expensive mud flaps. But that's just me.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Lets us know how you install them, and how they hold up. I'm gonna get myself a set for my birthday, just got to wait.....
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
Sorry guys, no install from me yet, my car went in the body shop for my recent rear ending

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
If there nice enough, see if they'll do the install for you?
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lets us know how you install them, and how they hold up. I'm gonna get myself a set for my birthday, just got to wait.....
Posted via FF Mobile
I actually just sold them instead :( I just don't have the time to figure out the perfect way to mount them so I might get a actual mudflap kit any suggestions anyone?
If there nice enough, see if they'll do the install for you?
Posted via FF Mobile
I wish, there mostly interested in Evo's and sti's

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
You can buy the ones for the Focus from fordaccessories.com They're molded for the car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts