Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Qc

Well, MST sent me an e-mail and the part they were waiting for from the factory did not meet Quality Control. They canceled the order and they refunded me my money.

I'm not sure when they will be back in stock, but I might just keep my closed in Airaid Filter with the stock air box.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
^^^I got the mst hose part (black) with a fs werks intake system, yours for $110US shipped, pm me if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FFhb13, Thank you for the offer, but I would rather wait for the full MST Performance system to come back in stock. I prefer the DRY Air filter to a wet/oil one FSWerks uses on there systems. Plus it's more sealed to prevent pulling in allot of heat from the engine.

·
Registered
117 Posts
FFhb13, Thank you for the offer, but I would rather wait for the full MST Performance system to come back in stock. I prefer the DRY Air filter to a wet/oil one FSWerks uses on there systems. Plus it's more sealed to prevent pulling in allot of heat from the engine.
I have the full mst kit with aluminum maf adapter

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Discontinued

I received a notification from MST that they are not making this part or parts anymore. [facepalm][bigcry]

Oh, well... I'll keep my set up, closed stock air box with Airaid Filter...

·
Registered
117 Posts
I like it alot. I'm sure it has just about the same benefit as any other intake kit. I was looking at the AEM short ram intake they now have for our cars before this one but I am happy that did the velocity stack in the aluminum maf housing they made.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Next Best System...

I like it alot. I'm sure it has just about the same benefit as any other intake kit. I was looking at the AEM short ram intake they now have for our cars before this one but I am happy that did the velocity stack in the aluminum maf housing they made.
I would have loved to gotten one[mecry], due to all that was included with the kit. Since they aren't making this anymore; I pulled the plug on Airaid's Blue cold air kit and the MST Intake pipe. This is almost the same set up of the MST minus the aluminum Velocity stack. I'll have to see if I can fine one[???:)]. Any suggestions would be nice [thumb]

·
Registered
117 Posts
I would have loved to gotten one[mecry], due to all that was included with the kit. Since they aren't making this anymore; I pulled the plug on Airaid's Blue cold air kit and the MST Intake pipe. This is almost the same set up of the MST minus the aluminum Velocity stack. I'll have to see if I can fine one[???:)]. Any suggestions would be nice [thumb]
I was thinking of switching up my intake set up with that AEM short ram kit.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I got one on order with the Blue filter and I'll let you know how it works. I have a 2.3mm TB, Damond TB Spacer and a Cat-Back 3" ST Race Exhaust and it's a load of fun now. I'll see what this can add to my set up.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Airaid Cold Air Intake

I purchased one with a Blue filter and it looks great. Now for the performance wise, I'll give an update later on. Feels good though...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WoW!!!

I purchased one with a Blue filter and it looks great. Now for the performance wise, I'll give an update later on. Feels good though...

[:0][eek] With my set up, it's smoother and in "D" it's like in Sport and Sports is even faster. Above 3,500 to 4,000 this will Pull you and keep pulling you. I had to cut off after reaching 60, Don't need any tickets... I need to find a good road to push it allot more.

Highly recommend this Airaid kit and my full set up.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts