1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
pioneer mp3 models under $200: DEH-P5500MP
DEH-P4500MP
pioneer premier mp3 models under $200: DEH-P550MP
DEH-P450MP

There are also reburbished/reconditioned ones on ebay that you can get, they come with a warranty from pioneer, gerneraly the only problems you'll have with those are that the face plate may be scratched up some. You could also buy used and get a nicer higher-end one like the p750mp or p7500mp, but for basic mp3 needs, the p450mp/p4500mp will do fine, some say that it is slow to slect mp3's but i don't even notice although it may be a little on the slow side, notihng too bad though, if you want a little better looks and rotary knob, get the p550mp or p5500mp model, my friend has it and it looks great, the difference between the pioneer and pioneer premier models are mostly preout volatage (premier=higher voltage) and a 2 year warranty on the pioneer premier instead of the 1 year warranty for pioneer models and 3 preouts (premier) instead of 2 preouts (pioneer), this is just my opinion, i know some alpines are very good also but i think pioneer would be best for your money, they have alot of great features, you just have to take the learn them all. good luck.

- Scott

·
Registered
309 Posts
Sure, it is possible. You can get some good Pioneer models as Scott said, or there are some nice Alpine, Kenwood, Clarion models as well available for that price range. A good site to look around for bargains is

http://www.ikesound.com/category-category_id/37

I never ordered from them, but on a diff site many people recommend them. Good luck ;)

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
I've ordered from ikesound 3 or 4 times, they're pretty good, they have great prices compared to most online stores, the prices are about equal or a little more than ebay prices, but shipping is usualy a little less at ikesound.com, for online stores this is probably the best deal you can get, they also have a user name on ebay which they sell stuff through.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts