Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im moving to vancouver and I have no idea about the areas. If someone could point to a good derection...I'll be renting a house for a while. Or if schools are bad or good. Thanks to all. Will give out reps.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahaa yeah....i don't want to drive my car in all the salt.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have no choice. ok well....anyone from BC??

·
Registered
427 Posts
There's a few people from BC check on ------ focuscanada.net! ------

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
there are a lot of us from BC, we have a local forum FocusBC.net
are you coming alone? with the family?
Do you have a job lined up?
Do you want to live in Vancvouer proper? or one of the suburbs.

we'd be glad to answer your questions

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there are a lot of us from BC, we have a local forum FocusBC.net
are you coming alone? with the family?
Do you have a job lined up?
Do you want to live in Vancvouer proper? or one of the suburbs.

we'd be glad to answer your questions
Im having the hardest time signing on the BC forums...i cant do anything...it just gives me an error message. and i cant contact the admin. if u can help me out...that would be great

Other then that I successfully moved to my new home in Richmond. on num 3 street.

·
Registered
159 Posts
have no choice. ok well....anyone from BC??
i am from the greater vancouver area. check out focusbc.net. i am a member ofr that club as well[woot] ...good guys.[welcome]

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am from the greater vancouver area. check out focusbc.net. i am a member ofr that club as well[woot] ...good guys.[welcome]
im on the forum....it just wont let me post anything.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Don't worry about salt no need too we hardly use any ...not like Toronto or Montreal were your car after 4 winters is a rust bucket.That's 3 road there is no 3street in Richmond,I work for Canada post in Richmond.FYI your 5min. from airport.And we have massive traffic jams in Richmond because we are getting ready for the 2010 winter games, Hope this helps abit.[welcome]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi guys and big welcome to fast_ryda. I'm from Delta but grew up in Rmd. Not like it was 20 years ago but still a good place. My office is there. Not Cali but the best place to live in Canada.
FYI i can't get on focusbc.net either and I wanted to buy & sell some parts. Any tips?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got a hold of their Admin and he accepted my account.

Yeah richmond is tight. Still exploring areas

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
vancouver the temps should be more mild throughout the year not hot/cold, being in toronto and having smog warnings everyday id like some mild weather lol, theres some nice places to go there.[grinking]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts