Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Since we are moving to Seattle soon I thought I would introduce myself. Name's Joshua and I drive a 03 black svt. Ive been part of the forum for a few years now and would like to meet up with some of y'all. We are moving NE of Nortgate mall. Actually Bitter Lake is in my back yard. We are leaving kentucky this Monday. A uHaul towing the focus and a minivan full of kids should make for a very interesting drive...lol.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome to the PNW. There's a great group of Fanatics here. BradWhite, Broncoboy80, English, Storm DPD and his brother (whose screen name escapes me right now) and drunkyoda just to name a few. There are many more. Welcome, again.

Hey how can u forget me! lol[chair] I'm Storm's Twin brother and i drive an 08 Focus SE. Welcome To the NW! We have abit of g2gs. we have one on Aug 7th if your looking to meet and Cruise

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Hey how can u forget me! lol[chair] I'm Storm's Twin brother and i drive an 08 Focus SE. Welcome To the NW! We have abit of g2gs. we have one on Aug 7th if your looking to meet and Cruise
Oh yea, Dead Site DSI, [histerical] I couldn't remember your screen name to save my ass. LOL.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol thanks for the warm welcome guys. Can't wait to get up there. Y'all sound like a crazy bunch...that's just up my alley...lol

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the great nw! :) get ready for a change In weather lol!

You should come do the mountain cruise with us august 7th

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Welcome josh I am sean I live 25 mins north of seattle I drive a 08 mazda 3 but used to drive an 01 zx3 wich currently is getting built ready for boosting

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys my brother in law knows a guy in.the kent area named josh boggs who drives a sonic blue svt. If any of y'all knowif he is on ff let me know so I can link up with him. Thanks and I would love to come out on the 7th, but I think that's the day we are arriving at seattle so prolly won't be able to go but I'm mosdef down for the next one

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Sean. Man we got to get together. My next step is to turbo the svt. Won't be anytime soon due to funding our move, but once I have the money saved it's on :)

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Yup my moneys come from doing side jobs painting on the side other than my union day painting job lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome to the NW and cant wait to meet you. I dont have a focus of my own (yet), but I dont slighly own my brother's. :p

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Oh yea, Dead Site DSI, [histerical] I couldn't remember your screen name to save my ass. LOL.
what did you forget about me too....

Oh and welcome to the PNW

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yay! Made it here Saturday morning. I think we live on greenwood ave. ??? Don't quote me on that, but we are right behind Bitter lake. I have seen a lot of nice rides in the area. Can't wait to meet up with you guys!

·
Trying to Focus
1,881 Posts
[welcome] to the Seattle area Joshua! Looking forward to meeting you at one of the G2Gs or cruises. I live just a bit north of your new home in south Snohomish county.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Chrissy! I got out today and drove up around Bothell. Washed the SVT and noticed that while on the trailer my new paint took a lot of damage due to road construction and fresh tar being kicked up and hitting my car. Ughhhh. Oh well I guess nothing lasts forever. Plus one of my fog lights is cracked...AGAIN. Anyways hit me up when you guys have another g2g. If I don't have anything going on with the family I'm down.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts