Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I'm not a new FF, I currently live in Washington State. I am Active duty Army, going through Recruiting school and My assignment is gonna be at the Middletown Recruiting Station in Middletown CT. My wife is from Southington, so we are getting the chance to be home and not deploying again for the rest of my time. (5 years left). We will be there around February and I hope to meet up with some Foci owners and do some hangin out!

·
Registered
391 Posts
aww man i wish i would have gotten recruiting duty rather than being deployed twice. but im out now so its all good. welcome to the region. Wow, a saleen, i would like to see that, but im all the way in buffalo ny. i met up with silver bullet II about a month and a half ago at mt washington, good times. well if your free may 9th i have an event comeing up at niagara falls, it would be sweet to have a saleen show up.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
hey you'll like CT it a kool state, i'm 9 miles from middletown. Welcome

·
Registered
174 Posts
my dads rt by hamden next time i'm there we should meet i'd love 2 c the saleen!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Well, I finish school on December 19th, and I have to report to duty around Feb15th. I have to clear FT. Lewis and get my stuff ready for the shippers, then I will be making the long drive over there! I have to hit Albany N.Y. first because that is where my new command is, then I will shoot over to Middletown.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
When you get settled in let us now and we can do a Foxwoods (or Mohegan) meet. You'll get to meet people from through out the region.

·
Registered
178 Posts
docsmith deff. welcome to CT, i like the look of the saleen but where'd the wing go? lol im tempted to take myne off as well, it rattles like a mofo. hopefully i will be able to get out and meet up with everyone if a get together happens any time soon

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
docsmith deff. welcome to CT, i like the look of the saleen but where'd the wing go? lol im tempted to take myne off as well, it rattles like a mofo. hopefully i will be able to get out and meet up with everyone if a get together happens any time soon
Nice! Another Saleen! I took the wing and the graphics off, wanted to go in a different direction with it. That wing sure did rattle a lot, and IMO I thought it was a little Ricey. My build number is 87

1 - 10 of 10 Posts