Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to put this in regional, since i'm not trying to ship any of this stuff. (this stuff is in my apartment in Greenbelt, MD, just outside of DC)

some stuff i'd like to get rid of.

- 19" color tv (it's older, but is cable ready and all that jazz) $20 takes it
- comic book collection (all in plastic sleeves, in a binder) best offer
- loveseat, 2 matching end-tables, and matching coffee table (great condition) $70 takes it all
- dark oak 5-drawer chest-of-drawers, 2-drawer matching end table (great condition) $40 takes them both

i NEED this stuff gone. prices are negotiable.

**ADDED 11/28/03...

- 1999/2000 Focus brochure. opens to 36" poster. free to good home

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
37 year old man with 2 kids and to much junk, sorry no help!!!.lol. why you moving??

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
getting rid of plenty there huh tj

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
yeah i think thats what it is. good for him.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'd take a lot of that stuff but I have no money at the moment......

·
Registered
349 Posts
yeah he is moving here with me YAY!!! If he cant sell it there I'm sure someone will want it here. He is here now... we put up OUR xmas tree last night!!! So much fun and so terribly in love.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well then you can buy it and I'll store it at my house[:D] [hihi]

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it's all going in the trash unless someone hops on it tonight. [:)]

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Aww...yay!! So happy for you guys!! We can't even have an X-mas tree in our apartment...our cat is ABSOLUTELY NUTS and he would have it turned over and shredded within a day. But it's still nice to decorate together....even if we do just put up candles and bells and stuff. TJ, I could use all of that stuff, but I have no way to get it from there to here and plus I have to spend my money on other people (since it's Christmas and all) Do you have any pics of the stuff? I may be able to make some exceptions....

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well then your gonna have to trash it cause I work evenings and I don't have the truck......

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
unfortunately, i have no pictures of it, and don't really have a way to GET pictures of it in the next day or so. but yeah, they won't be out in the trash until saturday if noone picks it up. [:)]

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
I must have missed this thread. What you still looking to move?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
congrats to both of you on the engagement. hope everything works out great for you both and even though you live further tj, you have to come and visit us maryland people once in a while

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^ hasn't united people. well, at least not us two. we were united before joining. heh heh. anyhoo...

everything is gone. sorry folks! well, everything but the comic collection. anyone?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts