Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Moving home to Dallas

1005 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Tetsuo
Well i'm finally moving back to Dallas from Tampa. Are there any focus clubs in the metroplex? How often are there G2G's? Well I just wanted to say hi and see what's going on in the metroplex for focus drivers. My AIM s/n is texanfocus so either reply here or IM me and let me know whats goin on. Later.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,237 Posts
When are u fully in Dallas? There is a meet i go to on monday and wednesday nights. The one on monday is in addison at humperdinks on beltline, and the one on wednesday night is in garland at northwest highway and garland rd at the sonic.

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm leaving Tampa on thursday and should be into the metroplex on Friday around 4. I'll definitely have to check those meets out when i get back into town. Are they focus only meets or just general car G2G's. I don't have alot done to my focus right now because i really haven't had the money because payrates in Florida suck. I'm going to start working on a few cosmetic things now and focusing primarily on performance. I want to see how fast I can my little SPI to go.

· Registered
1,237 Posts
jbibbs said:
... I'm going to start working on a few cosmetic things now and focusing primarily on performance. I want to see how fast I can my little SPI to go.
U want to see how fast a SPI is, well then come take a ride in my car when u get down here. I just have basic bolt ons.

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SlimShady said:
U want to see how fast a SPI is, well then come take a ride in my car when u get down here. I just have basic bolt ons.
Sounds like fun, i'll have to take you up on that offer when I get in town. I'm excited to see what other SPI driver's are doing to their cars.

· Registered
1,237 Posts
Venom, as i stand now i can beat slitly modified ZX3s. Got a buddy that has a ZX3 with AEM CAI, and Borla exhaust, and i was right on him without the pully and the TB. I just want a ride in the Powerworks car.

· Registered
5,836 Posts
VenomRogue said:
lmao.

spi...fast?

bwahahaahah
OMG SON! you got some splainin to do when i get back

and yes boys i am back, the car should be as good as new..... all bolt ons will be reapplied long with a few hidin secrets, i'll show you how fast an spi can go.......

and slim can you pm me a number or something? i wanna go to a meet, that is if you guys would be willing to tolerate hanging with a kitted 93 accord.......... dunno the rules on honda participation in your meets.............. man i get the focus back in a month......... and i have so much waiting for it and all of you............. god it feels good to be back.........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.