Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Planning this one out in advance!

Here's the plan. We're going to drive around the mountain starting in Sumner and ending in Puyallup. Might plan on having lunch at the top of Chinook Pass if there isnt a ton of snow up there still. Otherwise we can cruise down and find somewhere to pull off and grab something to eat.

When: August 7th @ 9-9:30AM
Where: Sumner Fred Meyer
1201 Valley Ave E Ste Main
Sumner, WA 98390
Map: here

Open to any ideas as well!

LIST! i like lists!!!
1. Kirkus8
2. BewareOfButtlice
3. hommie
4. RPMisChris
5. Death Site DSI
6. aces ST (maybe)
7. cj_in_seattle
8 drunkyoda

·
Registered
945 Posts
More people more people more people!

More people would be nice!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Getting closer :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Ya I think so. Well no one else seems into this at all. Plus only 7 ppl is weak!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Matt brown from Oregon is going to try to make it as well as a girl I know who isn't on the forums! :)

·
#MattinglyBuilt
3,111 Posts
If AcesST (Curtis) is going then I will deffinately be going. I miss my buddy !!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
I guess he better go then!

·
Registered
615 Posts
We will see bro. I'll update this week. BTW what are you going to be driving?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Sweet I got my girlfriend to tag along with me :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Haha who knows? She's never been interested in car things but I'm taking her this time! Most of the time we will be driving so it's probably the best one for her lol

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
bad idea kirkus. because we will be stopping and talking about cars. my gf got mad last year... lol

·
Registered
945 Posts
Oh no :( I'll tlk to her!

Are you going Shane?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im going to REALLY try to get to this one. Once again, im cursed with my car luck. Somehow ive got a huge slash in my tire that didnt puncture it but its deep enough where i could have a blowout at any moment. I'm going to stop by Discount Tire and see if i can get 2 used, cheap, tires for now until i get my settlements to get real wheels/tires.

·
Registered
615 Posts
alright got the go ahead from my wife, so im in for sure. all truthfulness i hope i can keep up in turns. I was good in my fofo but havent worked much with this car.

BTW: I have two red Slow & Low decals left if anyone wants them. I can bring them on sunday.... look in my gallery and you can see how they look.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts