Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eh bad luck with the cameras this weekend. I tried to get more pics but the batteries kept dieing after 4-5 pictures. Anyways, it was good to see you all again and hopefully next year a focus will actually place.

Focus>Mazda

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Wow, very nice turn out of cars... I wish I had tetris in the trunk of my car lol. Who are those two weird people standing by their cars? Oh, nvm I know... :p

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Cool... Any more Pics of the FOFOs

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
heres a few of mine.. most of them are on my myspace.. so.. if u want more go look there!

All taped up for the drive!

hotness

I officially LOVE indoor shows!

Grants Car

Ryan's ca

Jeremy's car the ONLY sedan that I have ever liked.

Dorks

This was only one section out of 3

yea.. thanks for parking a freaking 350z next to me.. oh well, i gave this kid sooo much shit

look at the mesh hood!

notice the naked lady.. now notice the old man driver.. ew

This was my fav..

ass...

my hatch!

haha really funny story behind this.. but to shorten it up.. this dude was the one who judged my car.. and now hes humping it

thats all that i feel like posting right now.. i might put more up later.. but like i said all of them are on myspace

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahah JOLLY GREEN GIANT!
I thought I was tall but then I realized you're just really short [neener]
But enough about that...I have to go to the doctor tomorrow to see about this cough I picked up in the hotel room *cough*

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I told you: all arguments will be settled in a 1-on-1 basketball game if you ever make it down here...

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
haha... never seen a judge hump a car.. LOL

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
nice....doesn't look like a whole lot of cars tho...oh well at least you probably were able to see them all haha

and omg i love the intercooler in the cervini's!!! i need one NOW

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, you do need an intercooler! and a turbo! and a hot girl to ride shotgun and bake you cupcakes!!

The show was pretty good for something thrown together in a month. There was probably ~300-500 cars which meant that you actually could look at all of them and there wasn't a ginormous honda section either so that was nice. Overall, most of the cars were well done but there was a totally riced out V6 Mustang (complete with fast and furious graphics) that we had a good laugh at.

Oh and there was a douchebag with an '08 cobalt SS turbo that wanted to race me b/c he thought he had the greatest car in whole world even though he didn't even put it in the show. Danielle pissed him off by telling him that it was just a cobalt which was hilarious.

Made some new friends, met some old ones, and spent too much money on convention center food.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
sweet, although i would really like to see the new cobalt turbo setup personally..

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
no.. i pissed him off by saying it was just a cavalier.. hahaha wait wait.. this dude was sooooo lame. he was wiping his [:)][:)][:)]ing FAKE gold grill.. yes one that goes in his mouth.. he was wiping it with a napkin!!! muhuwahahaha ewwwwww

1 - 20 of 77 Posts