·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes we are now indoors!

MOTORSPORT NATIONAL SUPERSHOW
September 20 and 21
at the GEORGIA INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER

Wow, you guys sure know how to blog! The rumor mill in this industry is unbelievable! Anyway, after a long hard week of negotiations, we are taking the Motorsport Nationals Supershow to the beautiful facilities at GICC by the Atlanta Airport. Don't FREAK, your same hotel reservations will be fine. The place is off Camp Creek Parkway almost at the airport so all the 19/41 area hotels are just a couple of miles away and still the cheapest! The show will be mostly an inside deal (air conditioned and NO rain!). We will party like no other! We will have tons of cars in the car show and vendors galore, a gigantic swimsuit competition, and yes lots of live music. I have compiled as much information here as I an so far. On-Line Registration should be up by Friday....hopefully. Stay tuned to the website and remember indoor space will be limited!

What do ya get when you take hundreds of awesome show cars, industry vendors, continuous live music, AND the world's most beautiful women -
IT"S THE MOTORSPORT NATIONALS SUPERSHOW, Duh!

Admission Pricing:

Saturday Only - $30
Sunday Only - $25
Saturday and Sunday - $50

Car Show Entry Fee - $65
(Includes Admission For Two Saturday and Sunday)

$5000 payout for the car show
$2000 payout for car clubs
$3000 payout for the swimsuit competition

Need more info? Send us an email!
All will be available this coming week . . .
Georgia International Convention Center

Let's Party!

Need More Info?

Contact us at:
[email protected]

CAR CLASSES
http://www.motorsportnationals.com/dsp_tC.php?vn=CC51

HOST HOTELS
http://www.motorsportsnationals.com/dsp_tC.php?vn=HH01

SWIMSUIT CONTEST
http://www.motorsportnationals.com/dsp_tA.php?vn=CC53

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
Oyea!! ^^Thats makes me want to try harder to get off work so i can make it!!!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
the past few years i've always registered under "custom" class, however it seems like there are no real class separations in that..could i register under street with my car even though the custom description fits my car perfectly?

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
.... no reply.. ha.

i registered under street...
we have some glitches with the classes in the registration. We will get it stratghtnend out and contact everyone to make sure you get into the right class. Min thing is the register early to be sure to get inside.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
is there a "barely modified" class? haha, looks like a blast though.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
what i thought you was going for nopi chick class^^

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
steve you go street, most of us should be...just those with full kits and major engine mods should be in custom...

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
yea they dont have the Nopi Chic class this year.. atleast i didnt see it...

I should just stop eating for the rest of the time inbetween and enter in the swim suite contest.. hahahaha yea right.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
it was further down the page, dood

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
yea they dont have the Nopi Chic class this year.. atleast i didnt see it...

I should just stop eating for the rest of the time inbetween and enter in the swim suite contest.. hahahaha yea right.
^^^That wouldnt be to hard if you eat at olive garden in auburn and order the few slices of chicken with noodles and no sauce alfredo.haha

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
hey i had alot of food that night!!!! did ya not see the appetizer??? haha but yea that pasta totally had NO SAUCE.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
yea its not like them.i have ate there a bunch of times and ordered the same thing.i guess they was just off that night.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
At least we didnt end up with coke in our lap like the ones behind us did.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts