Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are a member who also has a motorcycle, here's your thread :)

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Here is my motorcycle timeline

2008 cbr125r I bought new one day on a whim because I wanted something cheep and reliable

Got bored after a week and did my first ever paint job

When I got the oil changed the dealer screwed up so I got annoyed and bought a 2008 R6. I later sold the Honda to my brother in law

Paint was changed the first spring before I started riding that year

That lasted a year. Then I wanted red. I did the bike I. Current shade of red but it had wood venier flames on the tank under the clear. They started to bubble but I was experimenting so it didn't really matter. Sadly I can't find a picture.

Current paint

And here is my current project bike. A 1982 yamaha 650 maxim

And this is where I am in the process.

Yes that is a suicide oil pressure gauge on the side

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Not a morotcycle, but Imma count it anyway XD

(this pic is a year or two old, so don't give me shit about looking so young lol)

2005 yfz450. Puts out 45hp stock. 50ish after mods. 70 mph+ due to larger rear sprocket, intake, etc.

Literally hurts my arms just hanging on

·
Cars&Corgis
4,448 Posts
Here's the timeline:

1st bike- Kawasaki Ninja 250 SE

Then, the Ducati 749. This thing was my baby, and I loved it like a child.

Then, I was cutoff by some old bi**h who apparently thought the loud rumbling noise and bright light coming down the road was Jesus, and she wanted to meet him so badly that the only thing she could do was cut him off and send him flying over his handlebars. This was the result. She was totaled.

My current ride, which I'm really wanting to trade in for a Ducati 999R...

She looks best from behind... just like my ex, but the bike never bi**hes and only ever asks me to ride her harder... [thumb]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts