Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Everyone, for those of you that don't know me, my name is John and I live here in Jacksonville, FL but hail from Michigan. I drive a Platinum White 2012 5-door Hatch DCT. I don't have a lot done currently, but have a short list of things currently on the car and a long list of things to come. So here she is in all her grace, her name is Sallie. I apologize in advance some pics were taken by a real camera and some a camera phone. All Future mods are subject to change... Enjoy

Current Mods:

- Steeda Rear Sway Bar
- FSWerks Intake
- Plastidip Flat Black wheels
- Night Shade Blacked Out Tail Lights
- 3M 5% Tint all the way around
- Debadged
- Boston Acoustic Component Speakers w/ tweeters
- Focal 4 Channel Amp
- Engine Cover (did not come with the car)
- 8k HID's (damaged in my accident)
- Replica ST Wing currently done in black platidip

Things to Come:

- Matte Black or CF Vinyl wrapped roof & possibly some type of hood design
- FSWerks Stealth Exhaust
- 18" in Wheels and Tires (yet to be decided, but will probably be black)
- Vmaxx coilovers
- New 6k or 8k HID's since they have to be replaced from the accident
- Change all lighting to LED
- 10 JL W6 and a custom Fiberglass Box
- Focal 2 channel amp to power sub

the Day I got Her:

After Some Tint:

HID's Installed:

Intake & Engine Cover:

Some Nightshade on the Tails:

After she was broken into and my golf clubs, phone, radar detector, and gps were stolen:

Damage from the douche who hit me in my work parking lot, i know it doesn"t look like a lot but the bumper was hanging off the car, the headlight is broken, and the plastic grille inserts had all fallen off, i have since zip tied / gorilla taped them in until i get her fixed after my bonus comes in and pay the $500 deductible, total damage was at about $2200 in damage...ouch

Showing some love to The Sonic MK3 Crew and Hatch Nation:

How She Sits Today:

Some pics of the ST Wing at night, probably not the best pics especially since it was foggy out, and the condensation on the wing looks blotchy but you get the point

And Here are some daytime pics of the ST wing:

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!, thats funny i am from Macomb and my family still lives there

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i went to Ike graduated in 2001, and moved to FL about 7 years ago, my family still lives their. Another user on here named Kasaris is from Macomb too.

·
Prăk-Tí-Kűhl
3,178 Posts
nice...Us "farmers" from Romeo don't like Ike (well the football and basketball) teams. But I gradduated as well.

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha, my cousins went to Romeo it was always fun during football and basketball time

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
I didn't realize your car had been broken into, John. That sucks[thumb]

Sallie looks like she is coming along nicely otherwise[thumb] Do you have pics of your Boston Acoustics, and what is your opinion of it. I'm on the verge of going that route myself...

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't realize your car had been broken into, John. That sucks[thumb]

Sallie looks like she is coming along nicely otherwise[thumb] Do you have pics of your Boston Acoustics, and what is your opinion of it. I'm on the verge of going that route myself...
Yeah she was broken into the week after she got hit so about 2 months or so ago now, the Boston's I don't have pics of, I didn't install them, I had my buddy's shop do them, they are excellent speakers, mine are about 4 years old, I had them in my Charger and loved them, you just have to find a good amp to with them and mine happens to be a Focal, which is also the same age as the speakers. Next time I tear the doors apart I will snap some pics for you Duane, the amp setup isn't anything special I just have it in the spare well at the moment. My plan is to ditch the spare and custom build the whole space, but honestly that's the least of my concers for the car at the moment, probably the last thing to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts