Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mother Nature can be a real bitch sometimes...This happened months ago, and has been fixed ($2400 in damages), but I figured you guys would like to see what a little wind can do to your car!

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
wanna see what mothe nature did last year where i went to college ?

heavy rains caused the huge tree to colapse...
enjoy...

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
luckly no one was hurt that day..
my gf told me she have a friend that lost her car under that tree...
the girl was inside the car with her daughter...the girl ask to go to the bathroom and when they return fom the bath like 10 minutes later the tree had fallen over the car...
thats what i call timing....

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
OMG, that's horrible. I'm just glad I don't have any big trees around my car!

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
^ same here. That was a nice green honda too...that's too bad. And that mazda's got a new look. [:D]. BTW, if you look at the two situations, the first one with the focus looks like it slowly fell and gently layed itself on the car....but I'm guessing that it looks worse closer up. [:(]

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the tree didn't actually do too much damage. Alot less than I thought. There were some solid dents on the roof but not big enough to show through the interior. I was just glad I could still open and close my doors to take the car to the claim shop and body shop.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
WOW!! Thank god I live in an apartment complex w/o any huge trees!! lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
imagine with me now... ur walking outside to go to the car and grab ur backpack...reach in ur right pocket and grab ur keys...look up at ur car and there is a butt load of bird shat on ur car...i would rather my car be blown up than pooped on by a bazilion birds. [thumbd]

·
Registered
793 Posts
thats nuts!! i have to worry about trees too because i live in the woods

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
^^^lol......

Damn sux for the mods you could have bought with that money..........Nice "new" website by the way..............looks really good.....

Peace.....

·
Registered
567 Posts
just as long as the focus is ok and no one got hurt. everything's fine. I'd still cut the tree down just in case tho

1 - 20 of 21 Posts