Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What do yall think of how these look? 16x7 +40mm offset. I know the offset is high, I personally like the look of the wheels a little more pushed out. I would just like some opinions on the design :)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why thank you! I love it too, I'm not a fan of those everyday wheels people buy of the 5 little spokes (not like the SVT wheels, more like those cheap ones all the 90s civics run :)) and all that empty space. I ask cause I've never seen these on a focus before haha

PS I like that you went with, what looks on my screen like purple, accent color. I love seeing things against the flow and different, too many people want to stay the safe herd route and don't branch out haha so props to you

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
thosell fit fine on any focus, I have 16x7 40mm offset on my zx3 with 205/50/16 tires on sportlines and I dont rub at all. The newer body style seems to have a little more fender to play with so id say these will work well

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Buick, that's what I had been hearing too, I'm planning h&r race springs so its a minor voice in the back of my head talking about the offset all the time :)

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
I like the wheel, it's simple. I have 16x7 +40 on my car with the FRPP drop and I don't have any issues.

·
Da fofo love remains
1,538 Posts
The wheel says welcome to the dark side Ms. Miller!!!! Muuahhhaaaaahhaaaa

In all seriousness I'm loving the black (somewhere between gloss and flat). It's sick!! Kinda a rally look tooo...kinda...

Hehe take a pic of her sitting on the wheel............picture perfect!!!

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
15.6lbs, not bad and they look killer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts