Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a set of black projector headlights with the halos for my ST. I've tried googling for some sites and I did find some, but I have no idea how reliable they are as they don't look all that mainstream. I just want to make sure if I order from somewhere that I will a) actually get the damn things lol and b) they will work won't fall apart on me.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Unfortunatly really the only place is ebay I think, at least all the places that make them link to that anyway. There have been people who have got them and I believe they havent fallen apart. Thats really all i got for you, hopefully someone with a duretec engine will chime in.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
friend of mine bought some for his 03 off ebay bout a year ago and still no probs. they look real nice.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Got mine from ebay with 0 problems.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
idk where you can find hella headlamps but i was not impressed with any of the 5 ive gotten from ebay. darkspots and all. Ever since i spent the good money on one set instead of 150-190 on cheapos i have enjoy my hid conversion. instead of wondering y there r dark blots in the road...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts