Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2003 Ford Focus ZX5, 2.3 PZEV (Cali), 5spd, FK Hitec 35-40 kit, 5Zigen Super Six 17" wheels, 215/45/17 Cooper Zeon 2xS, Match Painted Tripple Morrette Tail lamps, FC 2pc UDP set, gutted intake, FC climate controll knobs, and shorty antenna. :cool:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Show a picture of the engine, does it look any different?

·
Registered
213 Posts
are those rims like, new stock rims? or did you buy them?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
looks nice. i love the rims. i would however get the windows tinted and get the clear corner lenses

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ahh the best color for the Focus....[:D]

I like your wheels too!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, the wheels are nice, 5Zigen Super Six's, 17X7. I strayed from the tinting when I started the modding... :p and I think clear corners on red cars looks ghey, so NO! :p If you really want me to post a pic of the engine I will, but I warn you... It aint pretty! I'll roust an engine pic up

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Sorry. I got clear corners on my car and I think it looks sweet. But it's your car and you do what you want to it.

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Very nice!! I like the red more and more everytime I see one. And I really like the ZX5s now. Nice rims. Good job!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Man, that engine is hot, i love the intake valve or whatever that it up in the lower grill in the front

·
Registered
829 Posts
yeah that car is gorgeous! love the wheels and paint too. what kinda cam you using there? the pictures are the best ive seen in a while. is that a sony cybershot? if so what model.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts