Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a letter in the mail today from Ford SVT that had a user id & a web address. I went to went to the address and filled out the survey. Did anyone else receive this?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just got one today, it only took me about 10min or so. I didnt have any major complaints about the car to make but then againg I've only got 2500mi on my car.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I hope that I get one, I have just a few things that need to be said......[}:)]
Other than that, its all good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got one yesterday, but I haven't taken the survey yet. It said to use my VIN as the user ID--maybe because I don't have an SVT login yet? I'll do the survey tonight. Someone should post the questions so people have a chance to prepare "tactful responses" in advance. heh.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The survey asked all the questions I wanted it to ask. It had all the performance topics we've been talking about. Here's a few of them
Shorter or longer throw?
louder or quieter exhaust?
More horsepower?
All Wheel Drive?
Lighter vehicle?
more comfortable seats?
what other vehicles did you think about purchasing, why? (up to 3)
previous cars? (up to 3)
reasons for purchasing the SVT?
Best feature on SVT?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got one the other day, and filled it out in 10 minutes.

They wanted to know why I (we) chose the SVT over the competition. They also were interested in what could be done to improve the car, be it performance or comfort.

I told them FI with AWD would be great. An additional 1 or 2 inches of leg room would be good also.

When I stated what I did not like about the car, they asked a series of questions pertaining to exactly what I did not like about it. For instance, I said I did not like the seats (the leg room thing), then it came right out and asked me for further clarificaiton as to what exactly they could do about it.

I just hope they will take the input from all the surveys and turn out one hell of a car in the next revision of the Foci!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Got it yesterday, and took the survey today. Took me about 20 mins, because I wanted to bring a few things up. At the end it ask you if you want a SVT rep to contact you about your concerns, I said yes! Let's see if they do follow up.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yes, I got one too. I hope Ford takes note of some of our concerns. Hey, at least they don't sell you a car and then forget you. Glad to see Ford asking for some feedback. Kudos to Ford and the SVT team.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Infra3SV, how about posting the web address and we can all go there and do the survey without waiting for the mailer. (Haven't gotten one yet.)

I agree with the legroom thing, the ZX3 S2 had some of the best seats ever, and the SVT seats are just not comfortable and I can't get enough leg room. Irony, the electric lowering of the seat moves it FORWARD at the same time - who the he** thought THAT up? I used to take 10 hour road trips in the S2, but I can't sit in the SVT that long. Other than that I have little to fault, it's really a neat car. Better speakers would be a good thing to put on your list, but the way. We put a blue carbon fiber dash kit and upgraded the speakers and it's a wonderful car to drive. (Except when it's acting up, but that's another thread.)

·
Registered
412 Posts
The seat on my SVTF does NOT move forward when using the power seat bottom height option. It just moves up and down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts